Terms & Conditions
Welcome to www.wireswoo.com. These terms and conditions of use (“Terms”) constitute a legal agreement between you and wireswoo.com Services. Use of this Site constitutes your unconditional acceptance of these Terms herein and by all terms, policies and guidelines incorporated by reference.
These Terms apply to your use of this Site, and do not alter in any way the terms or conditions of any other agreement you may have with wireswoo.com, its subsidiaries or affiliates. By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you are over the age of 18 and are lawfully able to accept these Terms. If you are using the Site on behalf of any entity, you further represent and warrant that you are authorized to accept these Terms on such entity’s behalf, and that such entity agrees to indemnify wireswoo.com for violations of these Terms.
We may also collect and process information through surveys that we use for research purposes (note that you can choose not to participate in such surveys).
We reserve the right to contact registered users via email or sms using information that users have provided at the time of registration.
If you do not agree with these terms, please do not use this Site.
- You must be at least 13 years old to use the Service.
- You may not post violent, nude, partially nude, discriminatory, unlawful, infringing, hateful, pornographic or sexually suggestive photos or other content via the Service.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs through your account and you agree you will not sell, transfer, license or assign your account, followers, username, or any account rights. Wires Woo prohibits the creation of and you agree that you will not create an account for anyone other than yourself. You also represent that all information you provide or provided to Wires Woo upon registration and at all other times will be true, accurate, current and complete and you agree to update your information as necessary to maintain its truth and accuracy.
- You agree that you will not solicit, collect or use the login credentials of other Wires Woo users.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secret and secure.
- You must not defame, stalk, bully, abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate people or entities and you must not post private or confidential information via the Service, including, without limitation, your or any other person’s credit card information, non-public phone numbers or non-public email addresses.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You agree to comply with all laws, rules and regulations (for example, federal, state, local and provincial) applicable to your use of the Service and your Content (defined below), including but not limited to, copyright laws.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, files, information, usernames, images, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clipss, works of authorship, applications, links and other content or materials (collectively, “Content”) that you submit, post or display on or via the Service.
- You must not change, modify, adapt or alter the Service or change, modify or alter another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service
- You must not access Wires Woo’s private API by means other than those permitted by Wires Woo.
- You must not create or submit unwanted email, comments, likes or other forms of commercial or harassing communications (a/k/a “spam”) to any Wires Woo users.
- You must not interfere or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, including by transmitting any worms, viruses, spyware, malware or any other code of a destructive or disruptive nature. You may not inject content or code or otherwise alter or interfere with the way any Wires Woo page is rendered or displayed in a user’s browser or device.
- You must not create accounts with the Service through unauthorized means, including but not limited to, by using an automated device, script, bot, spider, crawler or scraper.
Use of www.wireswoo.com Services:
www.wireswoo.com has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy party website.
Using our Services does not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights in our Services or the content you access. In using our Services, you agree to access, view and use the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use
Privacy and Cookies:
You Agree That Your Use Of The www.wireswoo.com shall be at your sole risk. To The Fullest Extent Permitted By Law, www.wireswoo.com, Its Officers, Directors, Employees, And Agents Disclaim All Warranties, Express Or Implied, In Connection With The www.wireswoo.com And Your Use Thereof. www.wireswoo.com Makes No Warranties Or Representations About The Accuracy Or Completeness Of This Site’s Content Or The Content Of Any Sites Linked To This Site And Assumes No Liability Or Responsibility For Any (i) Errors, Mistakes, Or Inaccuracies Of Content, (ii) Personal Injury Or Property Damage, Of Any Nature Whatsoever, Resulting From Your Access To And Use Of The www.wireswoo.com